WE’RE TAKING RESPONSIBILITY
Climate protection and sustainability are central themes of our actions. We have been operating a systematic energy management system for several years and have been ISO 50001 certified since 2015.
Our goals are a significant reduction in CO2 emissions, resource conservation and the efficient use of all energy sources such as electricity and gas.
OUR MOST IMPORTANT RESOURCE
No one knows the company as well as our employees. We implement your suggestions in the form of energy efficiency projects and environmental protection measures.
- We continuously optimise our core processes in production and logistics
- We use innovative, sustainable packaging materials
- Energy efficiency plays a significant role in the planning and procurement of new systems and processes.
- We invest in energy efficiency, renewable energies and are gradually reducing our dependence on fossil fuels.
- We actively involve the entire workforce in the implementation of our energy goals and rely on each individual’s sense of responsibility.
- We monitor the performance of our energy management on an ongoing basis.
- Where possible, we rely on heat recovery – either in the form of condensate recirculation or waste heat utilisation.
- In the case of water treatment, we are committed to environmentally compatible processes and means.
DEUERER CODE OF ETHICS:
We believe in honest and ethical conduct in all areas of our business. For this, we adhere to the Deuerer Code of Ethics. In addition to the central contents of environmental protection and a sense of responsibility, the topics of integrity, social responsibility, dealing with business partners, leadership principles, confidentiality and data protection are also addressed.