We assume responsibility
Climate and environmental protection are central to our activities. We have had an energy management system in place for several years, and have been certified in compliance with ISO 50001 since 2015.
Our goals are to significantly reduce CO2 emissions and to use all energy resources, e.g. electricity and gas, as efficiently as possible.
Nobody knows the company as well as our staff. We implement their ideas in the form of energy efficiency projects and environmental protection measures.
- We continually optimise our core production and logistics processes.
- Energy efficiency is a significant consideration when planning and procuring new equipment and processes.
- All our staff are actively involved in the realisation of our energy goals, and we rely on the sense of responsibility of every single colleague.
- We constantly monitor our energy management performance.
- We invest in energy efficiency.
- We use heat recovery wherever possible – whether in the form of condensate recovery or waste heat utilisation.
- We use environmentally friendly processes and agents when treating water.
THE DEUERER CODE OF ETHICS:
We insist on honest, ethical behaviour in all areas of our business. This is expressed in the Deuerer code of ethics. Along with the central principles of environmental protection and responsibility, this covers the topics of integrity, social responsibility, dealing with business partners, management principles, confidentiality and data protection.